- Vol. 9, Cape Fold Belt‐Agulhas Bank Transect Across Gondwana Suture, Southern Africa
- Vol. 6, Central Andean Transect: Nazca Plate to Chaco Plains, Southwestern Pacific Ocean, Northern Chile, and Northern Argentina
- Vol. 5, Broken Hill-Sydney Tasman-Sea Transect: New South Wales, Eastern Australia
- Vol. 4, Brusque Transect From Atlantic Coast to Bolivian Border, Southern Brazil
- Vol. 3, Yadong to Golmud Transect: Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, China
- Vol. 2, Xiangshui to Mandal Transect: North China
- Vol. 1, Northern Arabian Platform Transect Across the Palmyride Mountain Belt: Syrian Arab Republic
Global Geoscience Transects
Publish with AGU
AGU journals span a wide range of subjects in the Earth and space sciences. AGU editors welcome contributions from authors throughout the world.
Stay Connected to Eos
Issues from 1997-2014 are freely available to the public.
Older issues are available through AGU membership or through an institutional subscription.