For over 85 years, AGU has published books that are relevant to the professional needs of working scientists, to AGU members, and to the larger Earth and space science community. The Publications Committee is responsible for helping to shape the books program by determining policy and direction and by evaluating book proposals submitted by prospective editors or authors.
View our titles by series below as well as selected featured titles. You may also browse by title, author, and publication date at Wiley.com.
AGU members may purchase directly at Wiley.com and save 35% by using the promo code found at the members’ area of AGU.org.
AGU members save 35% on all books.
Institutions: Purchase individual books or AGU’s entire collection of books through the Wiley Online Library. A list of all books in the AGU Online Books Collection is available in the Online Books section of the Wiley page containing information on digital book resources for libraries.
Marion Thomas, Harsha S. Bhat, Thomas Mitchell (July 2017)
- Active Global Seismology: Neotectonics and Earthquake Potential of the Eastern Mediterranean RegionIbrahim Cemen, Yucel Yilmaz
- Hydrodynamics of Time-Periodic Groundwater Flow: Diffusion Waves in Porous MediaJoe S. Depner, Todd C. Rasmussen
- Oil and Gas Exploration: Methods and ApplicationSaid Gaci, Olga Hachay
- Crustal Permeability Tom Gleeson
- Ionospheric Space Weather: Longitude Dependence and Lower Atmosphere Forcing Timothy Fuller-Rowell
- Magnetosphere-Ionosphere Coupling in the Solar System Charles R. Chappell
- Natural Hazard Uncertainty Assessment: Modeling and Decision Support Karin Riley
- Plate Boundaries and Natural Hazards Joao C. Duarte
- Terrestrial Water Cycle and Climate Change: Natural and Human-Induced Impacts Qiuhong Tang
- Deep Earth: Physics and Chemistry of the Lower Mantle and Core Hidenori Terasaki
- Low-Frequency Waves in Space Plasmas Andreas Keiling
- Integrated Imaging of the Earth: Theory and Applications Max Moorkamp
- Auroral Dynamics and Space Weather Yongliang Zhang
- Extreme Events: Observations, Modeling, and Economics Mario Chavez
- The Early Earth: Accretion and Differentiation James Badro
- Fluid Dynamics in Complex Fractured-Porous Systems Boris Faybishenko
- Women in the Geosciences: Practical, Positive Practices Toward Parity Mary Anne Holmes
- Hawaiian Volcanoes: From Source to Surface Rebecca Carey
- Climate in Context: Science and Society Partnering for Adaptation Adam S. Parris
Publish with AGU
AGU journals span a wide range of subjects in the Earth and space sciences. AGU editors welcome contributions from authors throughout the world.
Stay Connected to Eos
Issues from 1997-2014 are freely available to the public.
Older issues are available through AGU membership or through an institutional subscription.