O3 variability in the troposphere as observed by IASI over 2008-2016 - Contribution of atmospheric chemistry and dynamics
Editors’ Highlight—Thanks to many years of satellite measurements, there are now datasets with sufficient length of record and density of coverage to allow spatial analysis of interannual variability of tropospheric ozone. This study analyzes eight years of ozone data to identify the main geophysical drivers of its regional and temporal variability. Tropospheric ozone is important for human and ecosystem health, for photochemistry, and for its climate/radiative forcing impacts so understanding long-term variations and trends is of value to the international community.
- Article Category
- Research Articles
- Composition and Chemistry
O3 variability in the troposphere as observed by IASI over 2008–2016: Contribution of atmospheric chemistry and dynamics
- First Published:
- | Vol:
- | DOI:
- Correlation between the spectral features and electric field changes of multiple return strokes in negative cloud-to-ground lightning
- US CH4 Emissions from Oil and Gas Production: Have Recent Large Increases Been Detected?
- Better Estimates of Clouds’ Climate Effects Are on the Horizon
- La Niña Subtype May Have a Big Impact on Aerosols in China
Eos.org: Earth & Space Science News
Download the App
New Android App Available!
iOS App for iPad or iPhone