Aims and Scope
Water Resources Research is an interdisciplinary journal that focuses on hydrology and water resources. It publishes original research in the natural and social sciences of water. It emphasizes the role of physical, chemical, biological, and ecological processes in water resources research and management, including social, policy, and public health implications. It encompasses methodological development of observational, experimental, theoretical, analytical, numerical, and data-driven approaches that advance the science of water and its management. Submissions are evaluated for their novelty, accuracy, significance, and broader implications of the findings.
Stay Connected to Eos
Issues from 1997-2014 are freely available to the public.
Older issues are available through AGU membership or through an institutional subscription.
Featured Special Collection
Download the App
New Android App Available!
iOS App for iPad or iPhone
AGU Career Center
- Celebrating Hydrology Research Though 50 Years of WRR
- Backward fractional advection dispersion model for contaminant source prediction
- Confined aquifer head measurements and storage properties in the San Luis Valley, Colorado, from spaceborne InSAR observations
- Robust flood frequency analysis: Performance of EMA with multiple Grubbs-Beck outlier tests
Upcoming AGU Meetings
- Chapman Conference on Currents in Geospace and Beyond
22-27 May 2016
- Chapman Conference on Emerging Issues in Tropical Ecohydrology
5-9 June 2016
- Fall Meeting
12-16 Dec 2016