Volume 117, Issue E12
- December 2012
Eos.org: Earth & Space Science News
Earth's Future Receives First Impact Factor
Download the App
New Android App Available!
iOS App for iPad or iPhone
Video still from Kurosawa et al.,  of high-speed imaging observations of impact jetting during blunt-body penetration under oblique impacts (Supporting Information: "Movie S1" jgre20404-sup-0001-MovieS1.avi).
AGU Career Center
- The collapse of Io's primary atmosphere in Jupiter eclipse
- A cold-wet mid-latitude environment on Mars during the Hesperian-Amazonian Transition: Evidence from northern Arabia Valleys and Paleolakes
- Odd behavior of Jovian moon dust could inform future space missions, search for life
- A Cluster of Water Seeps on Mars?
Upcoming AGU Meetings
- Fall Meeting
12-16 Dec 2016
San Francisco, California, USA
- AGU Chapman Conference on Extreme Climate Event Impacts on Aquatic Biogeochemical Cycles and Fluxes
22-27 Jan 2017
San Juan, Puerto Rico, USA
- AGU Chapman Conference on Submarine Volcanism: New Approaches and Research Frontiers
29 Jan-3 Feb 2017
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia